A collection of illustrations and design templates for sharing your best sporting achievements.
Whether you’re designing a poster for the local running club, a group session at the gym, or just want to shout about beating your best 10k time, this is the product for you! Packed with fully editable vector illustrations, design templates, patterns, textures and more.
Adobe Illustrator (version CS1 and above) is recommended to take advantage of all the editable features, but we’ve also included layered PSD versions, flat JPGs, transparent PNGs and editable SVGs which are compatible with free vector software such as Inkscape*.
- A Comprehensive Library of Illustrations Covering all Aspects of Running Iconography.
- Ready-made Achievement Badges.
- Logo Templates – Great for Sharing on Social Networks.
- Extreme Seamless Patterns Inspired by Modern Sportswear
- Inky Textures for Adding that Finishing Touch
- Preset Colour Palettes for Quick Reference
- Help File PDF with Links to Fonts and Photos Used in these Visuals
- Bonus Extra – Progress and Achievement Graph
- For Adobe Illustrator – Ai CC Native, Ai CS1+
- For Adobe Photoshop – Layered PSD, Pattern Library File (Simply Double-Click to install).
- Universal File Formats – JPG, Transparent PNG, Vector SVG.
I’ve also included a helpful PDF file with direct links to all the fonts and photographs used in these visuals, all freely available from sources such as Google Fonts and Unsplash.