Customisable vector illustrations and design templates for running and fitness enthusiasts.
Whether you’re designing a poster for the local fun run, a new lesson at your gym, or just want to shout about beating your best 5k time, this is the pack for you! Full to the brim with fully editable vector illustrations, design templates, patterns, textures and more, this product has been built just for runners.
Take a look at the full-size visuals to see everything that’s included and start planning what you can make!
Adobe Illustrator (version CS1 and above) is recommended to take advantage of all the editable features, but we’ve also included layered PSD versions, flat JPGs, transparent PNGs and editable SVGs which are compatible with free vector software such as Inkscape*.
- Stylised, illustrative appearance.
- Easy to Edit, with text paths, editable colours and elements.
- Vector and Raster formats included.
I’ve also included a helpful PDF file with direct links to all the fonts and photographs used in these visuals. All are freely available from sources such as Google Fonts and Unsplash. We couldn’t make it any easier for you!
- A Comprehensive Library of Illustrations Covering all Aspects of Running Iconography.
- Ready-made Achievement Badges.
- Logo Templates – Great for Sharing on Social Networks.
- Extreme Seamless Patterns Inspired by Modern Sportswear
- Inky Textures for Adding that Finishing Touch
- Preset Colour Palettes for Quick Reference
- Help File PDF with Links to Fonts and Photos Used in these Visuals
- Bonus Extra – Progress and Achievement Graph
- For Adobe Illustrator – Ai CC Native, Ai CS1+
- For Adobe Photoshop – Layered PSD, Pattern Library File (Simply Double-Click to install).
- Universal File Formats – JPG, Transparent PNG, Vector SVG.
Powered by Creative Market