Peace of Mind with a Commercial License as Standard
- Use resources to create a free end product or product for sale.
- Use resources within personal and contracted client projects.
- Use resources for broadcast in film, television and online video.
- Use resources on their own. Resources must be used as part of a wider project or design.
- Redistribute, sublicense or share resources.
- Resell as digital stock images/downloads.
- Provide clients with the source product files.
- Embed fonts within designs for a third party who are not licensed.
- Use for sale ‘as is’ on Print on Demand products/websites.
- Deconstruct illustration/patterns/textures and resell the individual parts.
- Use Resources in multiple projects. Resources must be licensed on a per project basis. (For example, producing a t-shirt design for a client is one project. Using the same resources on a video project for another client is a second project)
- Use these resources to promote any unlawful or offensive purpose.
Check Your Vendor
If you have previously purchased one of my products from a vendor such as Creative Market, Design Cuts, Envato or You Work For Them please check with their specific policies regarding usage rights.
If you would like to upgrade a previously purchased license to a commercial license please contact me. The can be arranged for a small fee.